Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012

English for any reason

English for any reason
Maybe to flirt with a stranger
I didn't learn by the books
I learned from the sound of life
Breath of others
Dancing lips and eyes
The joker whit the heart of the father

I rest in darkness next to you
Listen to the music
In me
Out there
And your breathing as it starts again
Deep and calm
Silent and heavenly loud

The hulls and walls are falling apart
Slowly as the crump of the bed
I've learned to move in the noise
Without a noise
Not a point seems to be left on my skin
To change
To feel changed
But I know I could wait and let my hair grow
While I' am adventuring inside
And it lightens my day

At it's dawn I move like a ghost
Into my pub
I' am not recognized
Because I shaved
Which isn't recognized
For everyone seems to know my skin
They don't need their eyes anymore
To touch it

I enjoy the silence in the noise
Accept it's illusions
You're alright after all and that
This rest
The essence of life
And everything else and all that is just pastime

And English for any reason
Come again sometime and visit
I accept all your flaws
As you accept mine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreib dich aus