Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

In The Break Of The Light

In the break of the light,
Everything ends in terrible ways.
I roam my own thoughts,
To find someone else who might pays.

The big crystal fountain,
Seems to be nothing than a lie,
But its ice-cold water sprays
You feel below and feel high.

The water now is everywhere,
But nothing that keeps a looser alive,
And what kills him is not rare,
He’s loosing all and starts to thrive.

There is nothing left but pain,
As I walk trough the dark rain;
So I’ am loosing all my cloth,
And I’ am loosing that damn stain.

Here I’ am! The wind now howls.
He’s my brother, never left me back;
Between the wolfs teeth I’ am carried,
Roving and following the stormy track.

My blood runs to the mountain streams,
And down that way to the open field,
Over the night-shadow hill it seems
That I breeze away under the moons shield.

So I’ am lose and shielded that way,
To nowhere - I guess - that is nowhere,
But than again wherever you still stay,
It’s like your breath to heavens air.

My pain is just the sign, the urge
To see you baby and the others all,
Who send me away with great passion,
That I’ll write back on my roads sidewall.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreib dich aus