Sonntag, 21. November 2010

Wordshells In The Dark I

My name it is Sam Hall in all its notoriety, heroic or infamous;
The more they dislike it – more often they change the truths.

The man didn’t like his beer or what he watches in its mirror,
By a look deeper as its froth perhaps, but he drinks it anyway.
Maybe the pain gets eased or it gains guilt and doubts much more,
He may know the truth right now and why he can not longer stay.

Justice is not blind, the nobly, she is just sleeping.
And the guilty and the doubtful ones,
Are suddenly crying and sadly weeping;
I’ am waiting for their rebellious daughters and sons.

I’ am going to be thirty but my love went much older;
While I run out of time my life and I are getting bolder.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreib dich aus