Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Rocky Rolling

I carry myself forward
And backward, at the old way
After your eyes hit hard
It knocks out, what you say.

But I’ am roaming anyway
Rock ’n roll till my last day

Among all humans I’ am frighten
By unkissed wounds of your bite
Maybe my pride let them tighten
For sure it makes me run and hide.

But streetlights find me anyway
Rocking and rolling till my last day

Into the dark warmth of the bar
I flee to the last tender there
Of soothing thoughts through the jar
Still shockwaved though, but I don’t care.

Cause I’ am roving anyway
With Rock ‘n roll till my last day

Into the cold light of the screen
For the forgiving smile I crawl
But only aside yours it will be seen
And notes to me, that I should bowl

But darling, I’ am rolling anyway
On rocky roads till my last day

Now I thank you for the rocking
Of my heat seeking soul
I felt again when you were shocking
My life, pain and wonderful.

And I’ am still wandering any way
I Rock ‘n roll till my last day

You’re far away by now
And I’ am relieved and calm
But still I feel it anyhow
The spark in my heart and palm

And it’s more blazing anyway
Rock ‘n Roll till my last day

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreib dich aus